Sunday 7 April 2013

First post - finally!


As of 19 January 2013, it was the first time in 15 years that I hadn't had a website. Although I had largely ignored my site for the last several years anyway, it still felt peculiar to have no web presence. With the amount of things I was making on the increase, and my Facebook friends' tolerance for sharing in my every crafty activity possibly on the wane, I decided to start another blog. The last blog I had was back in the heyday of LiveJournal, so it's been a few years! My plan is to use this to share my current works in progress, inspirations, finished items & any other creative doohickies that spark my interest.



It seems fitting that my first blog post should also contain another first - the result of my very first pattern! These little guys are Easter bunnies that I made for my friends' little girls. I've made soft toys before, but always based on other people's patterns. I know they're not perfect, but I'm very proud of these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment